29th April, 2011 will be the last day of my student life ( well, of-course I would continue to be the student of a subject called life, but thank god that I am free from the academics and the course contents and the text books :) :) :) ). By the way I am an extremely good. intelligent and smart student (I just can not be modest ;)), but text book study really bores me....
I think I am drifting apart from the topic, so back to the countdown :)
From June 2009 to April 2011, I have discovered or may be rediscovered some facts about myself and I think now is the appropriate time to pen them down ( or may be post them down in this digital, hi tech format called blogging :))
So here are the top 10 facts about I, Me and Myself :
- I can manage my time quite well
- I can definitely be the team leader but if somebody is more efficient then me, I always listen
- I am an extremely good and effective presenter. I always get the most difficult or complex part to present and I always do a good job :)
- I hate, hate , HATE people who are not willing to work or who make excuses and post pone work till the last minute and who take me for granted and now I know how to handle them.
- I am a simplifier (I don't know if thats a word), I like to keep things as simple and interesting as possible.
- As far as my work is concerned I like to be organized so that the end result is on time, effective and good :)
- People want to work with me so I am in a position to chose who to work with ( I am just a little bit of control freak, not much though and I think its essential to get the work done)
- I am not an all work no play girl. I do everything from watching all the movies and sitcoms on the laptop, chit chatting till late in the night, partying ( I love to dance), but I always make sure that my assignments and presentations are on time. And as far as exams are concerned, I study only 1 day before the exams like many others but score amazingly well :)
- I am the first bencher only because I sleep or get busy with my laptop if I sit anywhere else and I think not listening to the professor is very disrespecting and I strongly think that more then the text books, its the professors' experiences that teaches us ( well, not all professors are good but some are really great :))
- I never ever say no to any plans, be it watching a movie or a dinner or clubbing or 1 day trips. I am always in and I like to enjoy things as if there is no tomorrow :) :)
These are my top of the mind recall :)
In the coming days, I would come up with series of posts regarding my MBA life.
Thanks for reading :)